REVEALIO Terms of Service
REVEALiO - AR Marketing Mobile Application
Except as otherwise specified within these Terms of Service, you may not, under any circumstances, transfer or assign your rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent from REVEALiO.
3. Entire Agreement/Amendments
This Agreement contains the entire understanding between you and REVEALiO and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements, either written or oral, made between them respecting the subject matter of this Agreement. As stated in this Agreement, REVEALiO may, from time to time, make changes and amendments to these terms and conditions, without prior written notice.
4. Applicable Law and Proper Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the jurisdiction in which all actions to settle any disputes between you and REVEALiO, shall be the courts, both state and federal, located in the County of Contra Costa, State of California. By using the REVEALiO app, you hereby agree and consent to subject yourself to the laws of the State of Nevada, irrespective of any conflict of laws issues which may arise.
If at any time during the term of this Agreement any dispute, difference, or disagreement shall arise upon or with respect to this Agreement, and the meaning and construction hereof, every such dispute, difference, and disagreement shall be referred to a single arbiter agreed upon by the parties, or if no single arbiter can be agreed upon, an arbiter or arbiters shall be selected in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and such dispute, difference, or disagreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the then prevailing commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbiter may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The jurisdiction where the arbitration shall be conducted is the County of Contra Costa, State of California.
By using the REVEALiO app, you hereby consent to subject yourself to binding arbitration, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration, Association and the laws of the State of California. You also hereby agree to submit to binding arbitration which will be conducted in the County of Contra Costa, State of California.
You agree to hold REVEALiO, and its shareholders, directors, officers, agents, and any and all of its employees, past and present, and its successor corporations, subsidiaries, its representatives, successors, insurers and assigns, harmless from all liability and shall indemnify REVEALiO from and against all loss, damage, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, and all other sums which REVEALiO may hereafter incur, pay, be required or become obligated to pay arising out of or incidental to your use of the App.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the App, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes, but is not limited to, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials users may view on, access through, or contribute to the App.
8. REVEALiO Accounts
In order to access some of the features of the App, users, who hereinafter also may be referred to as “You” or “Your”, will need to create a REVEALiO account. You may never use another user’s account without written authorization from REVEALiO. When creating the account, the information entered must be accurate and complete. You are solely responsible for the activity on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
9. General Use of the Service – Permissions and Restrictions
You are responsible for, and assume all liability associated with, any material you make available or transmit through the App, including liability for claims of infringement, libel and slander. You may not post, transmit through or otherwise make available on or through the App any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, abusive, profane, vulgar, sexually explicit, racist, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable or that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
Although REVEALiO does not and cannot review all content used on the App, it shall be under no obligation to permit any material to be used on the App, and may remove from, or refuse to display on the App any material that REVEALiO, in the exercise of its sole discretion, believe violates this agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, you also agree not to use, distribute, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through this App that:
- is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, slanderous or embarrassing to any other person or entity or in violation of applicable law as determined by REVEALiO in its sole discretion;
- infringes upon any intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- is sexually explicit; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or information.
You further agree not to:
- use any incomplete, false, or inaccurate biographical information or other information for purposes of registering as a user of this App;
- delete or revise any material or other information of any other user of the App;
- harvest, collect, or send information about others without their consent;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the App’s infrastructure;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this App;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the App for any commercial purpose;
- allow any other person or entity to use your username or password for posting or viewing content or comments or for sending or receiving materials
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, upload, post, license, frame in another app or website, create derivative works of, transfer, sell, and/or exploit for commercial use, any content, information, products or services provided through or obtained from the App, including by email or other electronic means, without the prior written consent of REVEALiO circumvent any technological measures or features of the website that are intended to or effectively control access to the content, or any other protected content or information included on the website
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS, APP OR SERVICES, CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SUCH CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. APP OWNER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, OR TIMELINESS OF THE DATA, METHODS, OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP. APP OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APP OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT WILL APP OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU, ANY USER OF THE APP OR YOUR APP, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP. ANY CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH THE USE OF THE APP, OR ANY LINKED APP, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, YOUR APP, LOSS OF DATA, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF PERSONAL RECORDS, THE RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF DATA, CONTENT, OPINIONS OR OTHER MATERIALS APPEARING ON THE APP OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR OTHER PERSONAL LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE APP OR A LINKED WEBSITE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL APP OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY USER OF THE APP OR YOUR WEBSITE, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE, OR DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE, CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE USE OR RELIANCE UPON CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP, OR FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION, OR OTHERWISE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THE APP, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF APP OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You acknowledge and agree that the trademarks of REVEALiO (the “Marks”), the app, the content, the goods and services, and the content and look and feel of the app, to the extent protect able, are proprietary, original works of authorship of REVEALiO, protected under United States and worldwide copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws of general applicability. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the Marks, the App, the goods and services, the content, and look and feel of the app are and shall remain with owner or its licensors.
You agree not to contest or infringe these rights, directly or indirectly, at any time. Without the prior written consent of owner, your modification of the content, use of the content on any other app or networked computer environment, or use of the content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of owner or its licenseors, and is prohibited. Except as expressly provided under this Agreement, you may not use on any technology, or on any other materials, the Marks, or any other trademarks or copyrighted materials appearing on the app, including without limitation any logos, without the express prior written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright.
12. Limitation of Liability
In no event will REVEALiO or its affiliates, or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this app, or any technology linked to this one, be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this app or any other information linked to this one, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure.
13. Account Termination Policy
- REVEALiO will terminate a user’s access to the App if the user is deemed by REVEALiO to have violated these on more than one (1) occasion the Terms of Service.
- REVEALiO reserves the right to determine whether Content violates these Terms of Service. REVEALiO may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
14. Refund Policy
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. REVEALiO uses open source augmented reality technology to make the video appear on the printed material. This technology works with 90% of all smart phone devices. Please report any issues if they occur and REVEALiO will research to see if a solution is possible. In this regard, REVEALiO will make every effort to extend credit when errors are made on our behalf. Credit will be extended in the form of replacement orders or other credits to be determined on a case by case basis by REVEALiO. Conditional refunds may be approved by REVEALiO management on a case by case basis. REVEALiO offers a conditional money back guarantee (set up fee only minus processing fees) - Within 30 days of purchase only. Customers must be satisfied with the response people are having when they show their Reveal in person.
15. Charges and Cancellation
Cancellation of your REVEALiO membership will remove all active Reveals. Each Membership Tier offers differing stream limits. Basic Tier offers 1000 steams/month, Pro Tier offers 10,000 streams/month and Enterprise Tier offers 100,000 streams/month. Overage charges are $0.10 per stream. There is monthly recurring billing for the Basic Tier which begins 30 days after purchase. The other tiers require payment at time of purchase. Customers have the ability to cancel their membership at anytime via the membership dashboard, therefore no refunds will be offered on monthly subscriptions after payment has been made.
16. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either at least 18 years of age or older, are an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
Guest Speaker Agreement/Release Form
- The Guest/Speaker, desiring to electronically record an interview or interviews by audio and/or video for use by REVEALiO, Inc. (collectively, the “Recordings”) for educational, promotional, and commercial use, hereby grants REVEALiO, Inc. the right to use the Recordings and Guest/Speaker’s name, voice, appearance, likeness, image, words, participation, and title or professional designation, in whole or in part, and/or in compilations, correspondence, publicity, advertising, promotional or derivative materials based on them.
- Guest/Speaker hereby grants REVEALiO, Inc. all right, title, and interest, including copyright in, and to, the Recordings, which includes, without limitation, the unconditional and irrevocable right to use and reproduce the Recordings in any format, and to distribute, sell, give away, edit, prepare derivative works, advertise, and publicize the Recordings, all without any compensation to Guest/Speaker. Guest/Speaker shall retain a non-exclusive irrevocable license to use the Recordings for any purpose and may download an electronic copy of the Recordings. REVEALiO, Inc. has no obligation to use the Recordings or make use of the rights granted herein.
- Guest/Speaker agrees to send a minimum of one (1) solo email to their entire database and curated social media outlets during the agreed-upon promotion period shared. The Guest/Speaker also agrees to promote on all available social media outlets during the promotion period.
- Guest/Speaker is permitted to make a free offer during Guest/Speaker’s interview(s).
- Guest/Speaker represents that he or she has the full right, power, and authority to enter into this agreement and to perform all of the provisions hereof.
- Guest/Speaker hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless REVEALiO, Inc. from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, and liabilities of every kind, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of the use of the material covered by this agreement or inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this agreement.
- Guest/Speaker acknowledges with regard to the subject matter hereof that: (a) this agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and may only be amended in writing; (b) in the event of a breach or alleged breach, REVEALiO, Inc. shall be entitled to injunctive or equitable relief, in addition to any other rights or remedies; and (c) any disputes shall be governed in accordance with the state of California law.
- It may take up to six months for fulfillment for Platinum package, results are not guaranteed
- Expert interviews will be scheduled at earliest convenience
- Photos and video captured can be used for promotional purposes
- You affirm that you are either at least 18 years of age or older, are an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
ADA Defender Accessibility Technology
1. Rules and definitions
1.4. "System" or "Click-to-Access Software" - Customer accessibility software that allows accessibility according to ID 5568 up to the customer's site AA level. All software updates whether they are called updates, new releases, new versions, changes or corrections, as Such are at the sole discretion of the Company, will be subject to these license terms.
1.5. "The Company" - Click Accessible Company Ltd.
1.6. "Site Content" - Image files, texts, video files, audio files, Flash files, WORD documents, GIFs, PDF documents, XL documents, tables, graphs and all the content displayed on the site.
1.7. "Customer" - any website owner, any user of the software and / or distributor or marketer to a third party
1.8. www.nagich.co.il (hereinafter: the "Site") is owned by the "Company".
2. Eligibility and registration for the system
2.2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license to use the System is subject to the consent and approval of the Company.
2.3. The license to use the system is personal and non-transferable.
3. Prevention of use of the system and termination of membership
3.1. The Company may prevent any customer from receiving service through the system or participating in any activity carried out through the system, whether temporarily or permanently, in full or in part, and decide to revoke the customer's license or discontinue use of the system, at its sole and absolute discretion. , Without reasoning and without giving notice to the customer in advance, without prejudice to the other rights and remedies granted to the company under these license conditions and under any law. Without prejudice to the generality of the provisions of this section, the company will be entitled to prevent a customer from using the system or decide to cancel the license to use the system, inter alia, for one of the following reasons:
3.1.1. The use of the system by the customer is intended to commit an illegal act or in connection with the commission of such an act.
3.1.2. If the customer has committed an act or omission, which harms or is likely to harm the company or any third parties.
3.1.3. The customer has used the system to mislead another person or to cause damage to the system, the site or any third parties.
3.1.5. The customer provided the company with misleading or incorrect details.
3.1.6. If the payments by the customer have not been transferred by him for more than 14 days.
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1. The use of the site, the system and the content that can be used as is (AS IS) and the customer will not have any claim, claim or demand towards the company regarding the features of use, results of use or limitations involved in using the site and / or the system and services offered by them.
4.2. The customer confirms that click-accessible software is used as a tool to make the site accessible only. The company is not responsible for the content of documents and / or graphic files and / or other data found on the customer's website, including copyright and accessibility of texts, images, PDF, WORD, XL attachments, audio, videos, YouTube, and is not responsible. For any loss and / or expense and / or damage caused to the customer and / or to any third party due to the accessibility of the site and that the full and exclusive responsibility for this applies to the customer only.
4.3. "Accessible by Click" is not responsible for the regular activity of the site after the end of its work on the site. The company will not bear any responsibility for damage, inconvenience, loss or mental anguish caused to the customer, directly or indirectly, as a result of the customer's incorrect use of the software.
4.4. The company will do its best to operate the site and / or system services properly, without technical glitches and without interruptions. However, it is possible that there are sometimes disruptions and malfunctions in the operation of the site and / or the system that are not under the control of the company. It is clarified that the customer will have no claim, demand or claim of any kind towards the company in respect of any such malfunction or disturbance, including in respect of any damage caused, directly or indirectly, as a result of such disturbances or malfunctions. The company will not bear any responsibility or liability for any disruption, error or omission in the material found in the system and / or the various services and / or the contents of the site, and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage caused by access to the system and / or use. In them or due to any prevention of access to or use of the system and / or the site.
4.5. The company will not bear any responsibility for the illegal activities of its employees or of any other party that is not under its full control.
4.6. A. It is agreed that the company will not be liable for any damages that may be caused to the customer and / or any third party in connection with the software and / or its maintenance and / or license terms, including, but without derogating from, the damages arising from data loss and / or indirect damage. Accompanying or consequential damages that will be caused as a result of using the product and / or the inability to use the product, including loss of profits, engine gain and loss of computer time.
B. If for any reason the company is liable to bear any responsibility or liability, its liability will be limited so that the total compensation it will have to bear in connection with the product, its maintenance and these license conditions will not exceed the consideration paid to the company in the 6 months prior to the claim.
third. The above limitations of liability shall apply whatever the cause of action or cause of damage, whether contractual, tortious or otherwise.
D. The limited liability of the company mentioned above will constitute the only and exclusive remedy that will be available to the customer, instead of any medicine and / or remedy to which the customer is entitled under any law.
5. Installation and use of the software:
5.1. "Accessible with a Click" software was developed by the company to allow people with disabilities to browse the site in accordance with the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service), 2013
5.2. The software supports browsers: Chrome, FireFOX, + latest versions of the work environment WINDOWS on stationary computers
5.3 In order for the accessibility software to be activated on your site, code will be embedded on the site and definitions related to the specific structure of the site will be defined, such as: shortcut names, menu properties, etc.
5.4. The price It is clarified that the billing can also be done through distributors of the company, depending on the contract between the customer and the company or the distributor.5.5 The
use of the software involves a fee for an annual license.
5.6. The monthly payment includes a license to operate and use the software on only one of the customer's sites and does not grant the customer any right to the source code of the software and / or access to the software application or providing the software code open and / or closed. It is clarified that the software and all its parts and content contained therein, including the company's development applications are the property of the company, even if changes and adjustments have been made to the customer, whether in return and all copyrights are reserved to the company.
5.7. Audio / sound system - It is clarified that a system that allows the texts on the site to be read and played to the surfer, is not required by the standard. The system is not part of the accessibility software. A customer interested in using an audio / voice system will be required to order the system separately.
5.8. It is clarified that the customer undertakes not to sell and / or rent the use of the software to a third party, without prior written permission from the company. It is clarified that if the customer has done so with the permission of the company, he undertakes to charge the user with all the provisions and understandings of the agreement in his place. Should indirect and / or direct damage be caused to the company, as a result of an act or omission of the user, on the basis of this agreement, the customer will indemnify the company for its expenses and / or damages immediately upon its first claim.
5.9. In the accessibility software, the caption will be placed: All rights reserved to the software operator "Accessible with a Click".
6. Software Features and Service Limitations
6.1. The software only supports HTML files and tags.
6.2. In order for the software to support the forms, make sure that the form on the site works with the standard CAPTCHA. It is possible that in the process of making the forms accessible on the site, "Accessible with a Click" will be forced to provide clear instructions to the site owner regarding the form template.
6.3. The software does not support SVG FLASH or CANVAS.
6.4. The company does not guarantee that the software will support the services of third party components such as a virtual service representative, FRAMSET, IFRAME. 6.5. It is clarified that IFRAMEs that do not create keyboard traps or accessibility issues can be accessed.
6.6. The site owner should make sure that there are no code errors - JS on the client's site or code that takes over the keyboard and that no JS conflicts occur on the site.
6.7. The system does not support towing components.
6.8. The system is not responsible for HTML code that does not make sense or is written not by the W3C standard. The site must contain an H1 title on every page on the site.
6.9. If a unique selector is required, it will be the responsibility of the site owner to add this selector to the site code.
6.10. The speed of response while browsing the software is not responsible for Click Ltd. - the speed of response depends on the amount of content on the site, using a lot of content (100 images per page for example) will slow down browsing speed in Internet Explorer, and only enable color matching (gray) Black and white).
6.11. The system supports content management systems, provided that pre-agreed templates are used. Any deviation from the template is not the "click-to-access" guarantee.
6.12 For the best browsing experience with screen reader software we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
7. Customer responsibility
7.1. The customer will bear sole responsibility for the content displayed on the site and their compliance with the Accessibility Law and / or any law regarding accessibility and he hereby expressly exempts the company from checking the content and matching this content to law and / or checking certificates required for the customer's site regarding accessibility. It is clarified that these inspections are the sole responsibility of the customer and will be performed by him. The client may hire the services of an accessibility consultant or a service accessibility licensee on his behalf for this purpose.
7.2. The customer will bear sole responsibility for the content displayed on the customer's website and / or for the use of the website and / or reliance on its contents and / or compliance with any accessibility law, and he hereby releases the company from any liability, direct or indirect, and / or any obligation and / or claim According to any law regarding damage of any kind that will be caused in connection with the above. In addition and without prejudice to the above agreement, the customer undertakes to indemnify and / or compensate the company for any amount it will be liable for and / or will have to pay for damages. More.
7.3. The customer agrees that the company assigns to the customer a platform through which he may access a website and that it is not responsible for making the customer's website accessible under any law and is not responsible for any loss and / or expense and / or damage caused to the customer and / or any third party due to website accessibility and that The full and exclusive responsibility for this applies to the customer only.
7.4. It is clarified that the customer will be responsible for the use of subtitles in case of use of time-based media, movies and sound files.
7.5. It is clarified that the customer will be responsible for publishing a declaration of accessibility on the site in accordance with the rules.
7.6. The customer will be responsible for publishing on the website the accessibility arrangements of the organization (depending on the organization - physical accessibility arrangements, call center accessibility, accessibility calls (email, fax, SMS, chat ..), information in accessible formats, accessible publications and more, in accordance with the Accessibility Law .
7.7. customer is responsible for publishing the details of the organization's accessibility coordinator (organizing service providers over 25 employees) in accordance with the law.
7.8 Inspection of an accessibility license in order to obtain a certificate of compliance with the standard.
7.9. The customer will be responsible for declaring elements that are not accessible in accordance with the requirements of the accessibility regulations.
7.10. It is clarified that the customer is obliged to make adjustments to the system settings after adding new content and / or new components and / or new pages and / or using new technologies to the site and ensure that no tags or selectors on which the system is based have been changed.
8.1. The company will do its best to keep the information provided by customers to the company confidential. However, the Company cannot completely prevent the potential intrusion into the Company's computers by unauthorized parties and the disclosure of the information and its use by third parties following such intrusion, without permission and not for the purposes for which the above information was provided to the Company. , Demand or claim against the company for the disclosure of the information and its use by third parties as stated in this section
8.2 The company will not transfer the information provided to it by customers to third parties, except in the following cases:
8.2.1 In this case, only the details of the information included in the said obligation will be provided.
8.2.3. To enable the customer to properly use the various company services (among others: e-mail transmission, receipt of mail, promotions, economic information analysis and more).
8.2.4. To improve and enrich the services and content offered by the company.
8.2.5. For proper operation and development of the system.
8.4. The customer agrees and agrees that the software, specifications, source plans of the product, design, all ancillary materials to be provided to the customer` all intellectual property rights in all of the above, prices, pricing, terms of engagement, quotes and correspondence of the company with the customer and any other information of a business nature Or a professional who belongs to and / or relates to the company and anyone on its behalf) "hereinafter:" confidential information "(are the exclusive property of the company and the customer declares, undertakes and agrees
a. To keep the confidential information confidential) including any part and copy thereof
b. Not to disclose, disclose, reproduce and / or disclose the confidential information including any part and copy thereof (to any third party)
c. To make all reasonable efforts to prevent the publication or disclosure of the confidential information
d. Not to use the confidential information) or any part or A copy of it (for any purpose other than the purpose of exercising the license of use granted to the customer under these license terms.
e. The customer will keep the confidential information in complete confidentiality and will cause all those employed by him and / or on his behalf who have a touch or affiliation in connection with the product to do so.
8.5. "Confidential information" shall not include information that was in the knowledge and possession of the customer before it was handed over by the company or anyone on its behalf or that became public domain by way of publication and / or in any other way Anyone on his behalf for confidentiality or the customer must disclose it by law to any authority or person and give the company written notice by the customer that he intends to disclose the information and a reasonable possibility to prevent the disclosure, and in any case only not disclosed but the minimum information required by law.
9. Intellectual Property
9.1. All intellectual property rights in the site, in the system and in the services offered on them are the exclusive property of the company and / or of third parties on its behalf or of third parties who have granted the company permission to use them within the framework of the said site. Including, and without exception to the aforesaid generality, the company is the sole owner or licensee of the site and the system and everything contained therein as a whole, including copyrights, patents and designs of the site and the system, whether registered or unregistered, names and trademarks of the site and system, trade secrets and business information Involving the operation of the site, the system and the services provided by them, the design of the site and the system, the technological information involved in their operation, including the software, methods, systems, databases, applications, graph files, computer codes, written materials and / or any other material or information contained therein. Includes designs and graphics (hereinafter: "Intellectual Property").
9.2. The customer undertakes not to make any use of the intellectual property, including copying, distributing, displaying in public, performing in public, reproducing, marketing, selling, renting, editing, handing over to a third party, changing the design and / or graphical interface of the site, creating derivative works or doing any Any commercial use of the intellectual property and / or any part thereof, whether by the customer or through or in cooperation with a third party, in any way or means whether by electronic, mechanical, optical means, or by any other means and means, without obtaining the prior written consent of the company. If and to the extent that such consent is given, the customer must refrain from removing, deleting or disrupting any notice or mark regarding intellectual property rights, for example the copyright ©, or trademark ®, accompanying the content to be used by the customer.
9.3 The customer will not perform a decompiling (/ decompiling and / or reverse assembly) product in the product (reverse assemble and / or analysis or other tests of the product for reverse engineering).
9.4. Do not collect data from the site and / or the system using data collection software or similar software or distribute such data to the public.
9.5. Nothing in the provisions of this section shall derogate from the provisions of any law or the rights of the company under any law.
10. Violation by the customer
If the customer violates a provision of the Company's duty of confidentiality and / or intellectual property rights, and does not correct the breach within 14 days from the date required by the Company, the Company will be entitled, without prejudice to other rights and remedies granted to the Company under these license terms and any law. For agreed and pre-assessed compensation for the violation at the rate of five times the license fee / annual licenses paid to the company.
11.1. The customer will not employ employees of "Accessible in a Click" or employees of Interdil Ltd. as his employees during the entire service period and 18 months thereafter.
11.6 The exclusive jurisdiction shall be given to the competent court in the Tel Aviv District, Israel. Israeli law only.
11.9. Its employees, management and owners.