What information does the Revealio application obtain and how is it used?
1. User Provided Information
The Revealio Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Revealio Application. Registration with Revealio is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Revealio Application unless you register with Revealio. Registration with Revealio is mandatory in order to be able to save and purchase Revealio cards through the Revealio app.
When you register and use the Revealio Application, you generally provide: (a) your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide Revealio when contacting for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the Revealio Application, and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the Revealio Application, such as contact information and project management information. Revealio may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions; (f) information gathered from social media platforms such as friends lists, login information, photos, or check-ins, upon user consent.
2. Automatically Collected Information
In addition, you specifically agree to allow the Revealio Application to collect certain information from you automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Revealio Application.
- Revealio will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- Revealio may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. However, Revealio will notify users about the disclosure;
- when Revealio believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legitimate government request;
- to Revealio’s trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information Revealio discloses to them, and who have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- if Revealio is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or any portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or use of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
- Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
- Revealio may work with analytics companies to help it understand how the Revealio Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
- You may Opt-out of having your information collected by uninstalling the Revealio Application.
- You can stop all collection of information by the Revealio Application easily by uninstalling the Revealio Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
- Revealio will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Revealio Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you want Revealio to delete User Provided Data which you have provided via the Revealio Application, please contact Revealio at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Revealio Application to function properly.
- Revealio does not use the Revealio Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Revealio with information without their consent, he or she should notify the Revealio staff at Revealio.com. Upon receiving written notifications, Revealio will delete such information from its files within a reasonable time period.
- Revealio is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. Therefore Revealio provides physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information it processes and maintains. For example, Revealio limits access to this information only to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate develop or improve Revealio’s Application. Please be aware that, although Revealio endeavors to provide reasonable security for information it processes and maintains, you need to understand and acknowledge that no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
4. Your Consent
5. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Revealio Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.