Your privacy is very important to us.
- We don’t ask for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law, to provide services and to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information unless it’s required for our services.
What information does the REVEALiO’s WEBSITE obtain and how is it used?
- Your Rights
As a data subject under the GDPR, you have a number of rights. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- Require the organization to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- Require the organization to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- Object to the processing of your data where we are not required by overriding law/regulation as legitimate legal grounds for processing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Website Visitors
REVEALiO collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, geolocation data, and the date and time of each visitor request. REVEALiO’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website. From time to time, REVEALiO may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. In addition, we use Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze this data.
REVEALiO also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users, for users making purchases and for users leaving comments. REVEALiO only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Visitors who engage in ecommerce transactions with REVEALiO are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, REVEALiO collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with REVEALiO.
We use third party providers, aWeber and Hubspot, to deliver our newsletter to subscribers and product and marketing emails to customers. In order to make this possible, we collect the newsletter subscriber’s real name as well their e-mail address and we keep them stored for as long as the newsletter user remains subscribed. Every newsletter sent will also contain unsubscribe instructions by default.
People who contact us by email or through our support channels will have data stored internally by tools provided by WordPress, Groovesell, Jotform, Google, Stripe, AWeber, and HubSpot. Information shared will only be used internally for the purposes of providing support and assistance.
REVEALiO, being fully PCI compliant, does not directly store, process, view or handle credit card information at all. Personal data required to handle payment processing is handled by Groovesell, Jotform, Stripe or PayPal.
Personal information related to your activity on the REVEALiO website is retained for 50 months.
The security of your personal information on our application, website, and any other form of communication is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, we may change any part of this Policy from time to time. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes. Information regarding the last update date will be appended at the top of this Policy. If you are an active client, you should also check your e-mail for alerts to these changes. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.
What information does the REVEALiO’s APPLICATION obtain and how is it used?
- User Provided Information
The REVEALiO Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the REVEALiO Application. Registration with REVEALiO is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the REVEALiO Application unless you register with REVEALiO. Registration with REVEALiO is mandatory in order to be able to save and purchase REVEALiO cards through the REVEALiO app.
When you register and use the REVEALiO Application, you generally provide: (a) your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide REVEALiO when contacting for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the REVEALiO Application, and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the REVEALiO Application, such as contact information and project management information. REVEALiO may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions; (f) information gathered from social media platforms such as friends lists, login information, photos, or check-ins, upon user consent.
- Automatically Collected Information
In addition, you specifically agree to allow the REVEALiO Application to collect certain information from you automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the REVEALiO Application.
- REVEALiO will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- REVEALiO may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. However, REVEALiO will notify users about the disclosure;
- when REVEALiO believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legitimate government request;
- to REVEALiO’s trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information REVEALiO discloses to them, and who have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- if REVEALiO is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or any portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or use of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
- Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
- REVEALiO may work with analytics companies to help it understand how the REVEALiO Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
- You may Opt-out of having your information collected by uninstalling the REVEALiO Application.
- You can stop all collection of information by the REVEALiO Application easily by uninstalling the REVEALiO Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
- REVEALiO will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the REVEALiO Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you want REVEALiO to delete User Provided Data which you have provided via the REVEALiO Application, please contact REVEALiO at info@REVEALiO.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the REVEALiO Application to function properly.
- REVEALiO does not use the REVEALiO Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided REVEALiO with information without their consent, he or she should notify the REVEALiO staff at REVEALiO.com. Upon receiving written notifications, REVEALiO will delete such information from its files within a reasonable time period.
- REVEALiO is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. Therefore REVEALiO provides physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information it processes and maintains. For example, REVEALiO limits access to this information only to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate develop or improve REVEALiO’s Application. Please be aware that, although REVEALiO endeavors to provide reasonable security for information it processes and maintains, you need to understand and acknowledge that no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- Your Consent
- Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the REVEALiO Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at info@REVEALiO.com.